SwampSlurry.com, a focused attack on the production, presentation and selling of espresso as Americano, as Latte, as Cappuccino, with Chocolate and as Ice Cream.
Espressos are like fine wine with an almost infinite set of variations. Each and every fine roast has a complexity and depth that Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts patrons are missing out on.
SwampSlurry will eventually have a wide variety of Roaster beans ground and pulled and immediately quick frozen to lock in better flavor than all but the savviest baristas can produce with their golden anchor of an espresso machine.
Quite possibly right next to a Starbucks, no less. This should be interesting.
Some things to note.
- We will be producing our product in two locations to start:
- A commercial kitchen in Maine.
- Our super-secret off the grid as much as possible locale in NYC where we seek to generate all the power we will use without a hookup to Con-Ed.
- We will be on the road, so to speak, at markets and such till we open our Brick and Mortar in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Roaster names will be anonymous to the public identified only with a three digit number, some basic roast info and highlight descriptors.
- Our outreach on the road will collect, collate and summarize customer feedback for each roaster who is officially part of the process/program.
- We will seek to offer retail delivery in NYC,Philly and Boston.
- We will send finished product to roasters/cafes for use at their facilities or for them to sell themselves.
- We will send finished product (single roasters and variety packs) nationwide.
- We will offer up a spot on our off-the-grid roastery for select roasters. Imagine a completely green roasting process!